Constituent Services

Services Available

Image of Port Phillip

Michael Danby MHR makes himself as available as possible for the people and organisation within the Melbourne Ports electorate. He offers assistance, advice and information with anything involving the federal government.

Personal meetings can be arranged with constituents and their family, to assist with:

Immigration Matters and Visa Problems

Direct and personal representations to Immigration Minister Chris Bowen and/or Australian Embassy officials overseas, where appropriate.

Social Security Payments

Meetings and representation can be arranged with specialised Case Officers at South Melbourne and Windsor Centrelink about entitlements and payment.

Congratulations Messages

Depending on the occasion, congratulations messages can be arranged from the Premier, Prime Minister, Governor-General or the Queen for:

  • 90th birthdays
  • 100th birthdays
  • 50th wedding anniversaries (Golden)
  • 60th wedding anniversaries (Diamond)

Certificates and awards

Organising certificates of appreciation including:

  • Senior Australians Recognition Certificates
  • Recommendations for honours and awards such as the Order of Australia

Referral of letters

Personal letters to Federal Ministers that are government policy-related can be forwarded for faster response.

Other federal matters

Michael can assist you with, or provide information about other matters relating to the federal government including:

  • Aged Card and Seniors issues
  • Child Support Agency
  • Defence
  • Employment and Training
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Medicare
  • Pharmaceutical Benefits
  • Superannuation
  • Taxation
  • Telstra and communications
  • Tertiary education
  • Veteran’s Affairs
  • Youth Issues

Support for funding

Support for community groups and organisations applying for Commonwealth Funding and other grants.

Contact Michael today

Michael is available to assist people and organisations within the Melbourne Ports electorate, offering assistance, advice and information on all matters regarding the federal government.

Submit your details online, along with a brief description of your enquiry and we will be in touch as soon as possible.